View Single Post
Old 11-03-08, 08:39 PM
Abneycat
Hooligan

Location: Base of the Rocky Mountains, Canada. Wonderous things!

Bikes: 2010 Cannondale Hooligan 3

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Noobzter
$2,900 for 250w, 26v10ah!!! roflmfao.
Its not bad for the price. The component list reads out very nicely, with things like an XT drivetrain, B&M lights, very professional and respectable looking bicycle - and from what i've heard from AllenG's comments and his experience with a Panasonic equipped bicycle, they're some of the absolute best motor systems out there. The weight, if accurately representing the full weight of the equipped bicycle, is very good.

That bike has a lot more value in it than just thinking about how many watts, volts and amps it has. It seems like a nice package. I suppose that if I were wanting to point out downsides to it, this is one of those bikes where you would have to want it set up mostly how it is to get good return for your money, as it comes pre-loaded with so many accessories that having your own or wanting different ones would change the picture quick.

One thing I would like to note though, is that the specs on the website state that a Nexus Redline is used for the drivetrain on the details page, while the intro page and the pictures show a standard external derailleur system.

Last edited by Abneycat; 11-03-08 at 08:47 PM.