WNCGoater

Bikes: Diamondback Century 3. Marin Four Corners

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
Liked 11 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Teamprovicycle
Im new to kit so i tried the amazon stuff and it sucks
No, it doesn't, not necessarily and that's what this thread is about. Yes, some of it does, and some of it is quality stuff. And regardless, with ANY "name brand", you're paying something just for the name. Sorry if you've had a bad experience but don't write off all of it because of that. Try again & when you find something that works, buy several.

As far as the Baleef shorts... I'm glad some of you are getting good results out of them. Maybe it's just my pair but I don't think it is so much a moisture issue as the material the pad is made of. Just starts feeling "rough" after so many miles. Maybe it's just me and maybe it's just that pair. Perhaps I should try another pair because I like the looks and fit and comfort. It just "rubs me wrong" after several dozen miles.

And speaking of fit and reviews. I've started doing something I welcome when reading reviews. That is, I put my size, wt, measurements. A review that says, "I ordered a large and they fit perfectly" means nothing, unless I know how large the reviewer is. "I'm 6"2", 195 pounds, with a 34" inseam and 34" waist. I ordered a large and it fit just right." THAT's helpful. Or, "I'm 160 pounds with a 29" waist and the large fit great" THAT's helpful...I'll know not to order large.