N00b_Cyclist
Destroyer of Worlds

Bikes: Trek Domane SLR "Molten Marble"

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Liked 73 Times in 42 Posts
Originally Posted by keno999
Just noticed the MISSION FIRST lettering. I spent my whole career with that as a guiding principle for the organizations I worked for. Thanks.
Happy to see someone who appreciates that. I imagine a lot of people would find it tacky and odd to have that there instead of my name. That statement however, means a lot to me, and it just made sense to put it there. Yea, I haven't said those words out loud for a few years now...but I always want to remember what they represent. Doesn't matter if it's downrange, or getting some miles on the bike...it's a principle that can apply to everything in life.

Originally Posted by Paul Barnard
OP, what brakes are you running?
Originally Posted by CarloM
Those look like Ultegra rotors as part of a complete Ultegra drivetrain. Very sleek looking!
Yea, Ultegra Di2, with the 8070 hydraulic disc setup.

Originally Posted by jadocs
Beautiful bike OP! You got it right when you said you have to go with what fits. Having said that please don't raise your saddle if you're doing it just for looks. What matters is your position being optimized.
Originally Posted by CarloM
+1 on fit and optimized position. A few weeks ago I matched my saddle position (with relation to my crank spindle) on my S3 to my TCR (which was pro-fit to me). That involved moving the saddle forward about1cm. But what a difference! Not just in comfort, but whereas I had sort of plateau'd according to Strava (rarely setting PRs or 2nd/3rd medals on segments), the next dozen rides or so suddenly saw the return of those achievements in a significant way!
Thanks! Hoping to get lots of training on her over the next few months, as I have some goals for next year!
Likes For N00b_Cyclist: