Old 08-24-19, 07:45 PM
Siu Blue Wind
Homey

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2427 Post(s)
Liked 1,407 Times in 901 Posts
Originally Posted by TimothyH
Rubbing salt in wounds. How the **** did they ever make you a ******g moderator.

-Tim-
Hi Tim! *waves*

Just to answer your question, our team decided to summon his help as a moderator due to his flawless loyalty to the membership, his even keeled temperament, his politeness to others, the fact that he does not judge others for any shortcomings they may have and for his helpfulness to the community no matter what.

He's also got a spotless infraction record.

If there is a problem with any of my team, please contact me. If you feel that you have been treated unfairly, I will not tolerate that and will address the issue immediately.

I also invite people who feel they are up to the job of volunteering their personal time here to help out others in education and sharing, then by all means, please contact me in that regard if you want to give back to the site that you've been frequenting at no cost to you.

Looking forward to your pm!

Siu BW
Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.
Likes For Siu Blue Wind: