View Single Post
Old 03-14-20, 07:10 PM
Tautatis

Bikes: Miyata 912|Raleigh Super Course & MK II|Trek 830(Original Owner)/610/520/510/420/310|Jamis Coda 2011|Fuji Monterrey & Tourer|Shogun CroMo 500 & 600|1987 Bianchi Sport SX & Ltd|Mossberg VM-1, 1980 Mercian Olympic| Takara Olympic| Bridgestone RB-2|

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Originally Posted by mkeller234
Wow, that is one blingy mountain bike. I love the green headset on the red paint.
Yes. Indeed. its blingy in a tasteful way. The previous owner was a bike enthusiast. There were 3 other bikes, including a Pinarello, Wanta (never heard of this) and a Felt. Unfortunately, the asking prices were out of my spending plan. Unfortunately, it seems like the owner was a small guy (physically), but a big bike enthusiast/rider. I couldn't resist and thought I should buy it perhaps someone else who values bikes would get it from me. It is in excellent shape. When I got home, I immediately took photos and stored it in the attic until when I have enough time to surface clean the bike. I will post photos when tires are full of air and its cleaned - bring it out of its shell.

The bike is in excellent condition indeed - it pains me that I wont keep it. The seller through in 20 tubeless tires for free. Usually my wife does not even notice I have a new bike. This time she noticed it and questioned my spending :-)