Old 07-02-20, 07:03 PM
base2 
I am potato.

Bikes: Only precision built, custom high performance elitist machines of the highest caliber. 🍆

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1782 Post(s)
Liked 1,620 Times in 926 Posts
Originally Posted by Obeast
I don´t have the money but I really like the Moot aesthetics. Just a solid bike with disc brakes that I can use for the next 10 years. It seems like most 26 mtb frames with disc brake mounts tend to be newer, perhaps newer than 2005? What do you guys personally dream about if you have to dig through the past and pick out a 26 mtb with disc brakes and nothing else fancy?

That MOOTS is spot-on!

I get the feeling you are more in the Novara or CO-OP brand end of the spectrum. Simple, reasonably well equiped, no frills, quality bikes. The usual assortment of 3x9 Deore components & under $2-$300 used & in good condition.

I would look there. I've never heard anything negative & they don't have the brand caché to command exceedingly high prices. My spouse has one, (I bought it as an anniversary present) & I see them regularly at the mountain bike parks.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/searc...ovara&sort=rel

Car dependency is a tax.