View Single Post
Old 07-20-20, 05:40 PM
gear64

Bikes: State Black Label All Road, Univega Gran Premio, Lotus Classique, Terranaut Metro

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked 94 Times in 62 Posts
Originally Posted by Digger Goreman
What are the totally inaccurate and stupid things "drivers" have told you AND YOU KNOW THEY ARE WRONG!

Just had a twenty-something tell me that he had the right of way to my lane (head on and he didn't want to wait behind the parked cars) because "this is a car." 《The only thing junior got right was the i.d. of the object》When told the bikes were vehicles also, most emphatically claimed, "No, they're NOT!" 《By Georgia law they ARE.》

Flashing local DOT signs say, "Drive as if your mother is watching." Who do you think taught this millenial moron?
A variation of this happens in my subdivision all day long motorist against motorist. The neighborhood was built when there was likely one car per family. Mostly one car garages. No sidewalks. Now every home has a minimum of two cars, and walking is all the rage. Motorists speed aggressively playing chicken with pedestrians and parked cars and each other. It's like a race to the 'one lane bridge' instead of staying in a lane until traffic clears. Frequent running of stop signs. Your not supposed to park on the inlet to my cul de sac. Someone ran the no parking sign on one side over, likely intentionally. Never been replaced. Now somebody parks there daily. I've meant to call on it, but always slips my mind. The sign not the guy that parks post damage now. I think he is new.