Old 04-30-18, 08:49 AM
Fiend606

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I just pulled the trigger on the Shimano PD-MX80 Saints and ordered 3 sets of the reflectors from Germany. I'll try to e-bay two sets to break even on the shipping costs(same shipping cost for 3 sets as for just one). I hate the stock pedals so much which are VP-877 . Here is the stock pedal that came on the bike: VP 877 New Axle Flat Pedals | Chain Reaction Cycles . My feet slip a lot. Can't keep a comfortable footing on them for long because my feet keep moving out of place on the pedal.

Maybe its partly my shoes but the shoes I wear are New Balance Minimus 40 I plan on using for the gym and I don't want to carry another pair of shoes to ride with. I might later but for now I'll change up the pedals. Now I just have to work on getting into good enough shape on the bike to make it to the gym in reasonable time with all the hills plus a few bad narrow sections of high traffic road and no shoulders or debris cluttered micro-shoulders I can't ride on. Someone passed me on my first dry run in a bad stretch and he was literally 2 inches from the end of my handle bar...but he just had to pass. I may end up walking that section of the trip since its so dangerous.