Old 05-05-18, 05:33 AM
Fiend606

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Various reflectors are required from dusk to dawn., I am riding to work at night....around 10 pm and sometimes 2:30 am. I do have other safety items on the bike and waiting for a couple to come in the mail. I have niterider head(750 lumens) and tail(150 lumens) lights, 3m spoke reflectors, loud bicycle horn, 2 rear view mirrors and I wear a hi-viz safety vest with reflective stripes, I'm waiting for FECTR reflective items to come in for my wheels, helmet and bike frame. Better safe than sorry. I worked on road crews for 4.5 years with various utility companies. Drivers are scary. I got laid off because we had a road related death on a operating job site at night and the company we were subbing out for canceled all our jobs...someone I was acquainted with for almost 2 years was killed. I'm well aware of how dangerous the roads can be,. The pedal reflectors are just me being as legal as possible in the event of something happening so I can say I tried to meet and exceed the safety laws/rules for riding my bike at all times but especially at night.