Thread: 2020 Randonnees
View Single Post
Old 10-29-19, 10:10 AM
ROT_01

Bikes: Old Fields randonneuse (local framebuilder, classic French style); Trek Hardtail 29er; Hercules (German mixte from the early 80's)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
info on Canadian brevets? and Gainesville FL 200k

Where can I find info on the Canadian brevets? When venturing into Quebec and Ontario I've looked for information but never get good results. Links, club names, or even keyworkds to search (in French or English) would be appreciated. I'm really intrigued by the Courer de Bois brevet. Nice name and I bet it's a good route.
In local news, a friend of mine and fellow PBP '2019 Group Z rider is taking over as the RBA for RUSA's Gainesville, FL region. He will be starting off with a 200k in February 8, 2020, and building from there to have at least a full series by 2023. Having a club in your own town or not too far away sure makes the whole process of qualifying for LRM brevets a lot easier. Remember to thank your local organizers. Now that I've done my first PBP I look forward to more rides, but also pitching in either volunteering at rides or helping out behind the scenes.