View Single Post
Old 02-26-13, 11:25 PM
Huffandstuff

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Scrodzilla
People like to make a big deal out of stupid things on the internet. This is a perfect example.
I'd say my tone in the post is hardly making it out to be a big deal, just saw someone post a thing about the weld quality of the Ebay frames and was googling leader specs and got brought here and figured I'd post the ebay frame I just got. I said, mine wasn't structurally compromised but that silver one was quite awful.

Originally Posted by chicagoSS
If you build the frame and find something defective with it you think you should be able to sell it without disclosing the defect? Especially when the connotation is that you are going to profit by selling it to someone who doesn't know about bikes and that is alright because they have a trust fund.
Not profit, just make back what I've put into the build and yes, I have no problem selling things to dumb people who don't know what they are buying. Plus, it's almost spring time which means a ton of people here are going to all be buying a "sweet fixed gears" and I can just tell them you can do bar spins and make an easy profit.