Old 04-03-19, 04:28 PM
alicewithbike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Greece Tour!

Hello Everyone!

I'm trying to plan a solo, unsupported tour in Greece in late May (20-30th or so). Looking for something around 300-400 miles that I plan to do over 8-10 days with breaks. I'm not looking for anything TOO challenging (I'm by no means a pro cyclist!) so trying to avoid serious climbs though distance (40-60 miles p/day) is fine.

Love the beach so wanted to try to stay near the coast but not sure how the roads or scenery is. I've used Google street view to get a basic idea but if anyone has any experience touring Greece (and has a moment to check out my route!) I would be eternally grateful for any advice or suggestions! Here is my tentative route [unfortunately they won't let me post the route! Does anyone know how I can post a URL?] though I'm not 100% committed to it if anyone has suggestions for something better.

You don't need to sign up or create an account to view

Alternatively, if anyone knows a company that sells routes that would work too. I've reached out to some Bike tour agencies but they insist on luggage transfer, bike rental, booking lodging ahead of time, etc and I would prefer to kind of wing it. They won't sell their routes alone unfortunately

Thanks!