Old 03-18-20, 11:27 PM
deux jambes

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 535 Post(s)
Liked 346 Times in 196 Posts
Originally Posted by merziac
Well, I am not happy about it but it's waaay overdue so it is what it is, BIG project on deck right now, still a little ways off and waaay to many other projects, frames, parts and pieces so unless something phenomenal comes along, I'm going to be in a holding pattern for now while I see if I survive working at the hospital.

I am not optimistic at all but I am going to ride my bike as much as I can to try and keep Chicken Little quiet so I don't have to smash his effen little head.
Agreed, it’s not a welcome situation by any means. I’m glad you have project material on hand to keep yourself engaged if you wish/need to be. And that you plan to get a lot of riding in too.

I’ve decided to hold off on finishing my shopping list for the Benotto for now. The cost of a wheelset, bottom bracket, and the few odds and ends I still need, is a good chunk of change that may be better to have on hand should the sh*t hit the fan.

I’ve recently gone back to working with kids myself. I took a position at an overnight shelter for runaway and homeless youth. The possibility of shutting down operations is definitely staring us in the face.

Best wishes you and all who are working at hospitals. We both work in high risk environments. Be safe, and take care Van.
Likes For deux jambes: