View Single Post
Old 02-12-24, 07:27 PM
RZetlin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Duragrouch
Those seem the best deals I have seen of late. I am not a shill for any seller, just my opinion. Both of the above are merely "bifold" 20", so can easily fit in a trunk or train car luggage area, but are not easy to carry when folded. In terms of form-factor, if you've folded and carried one, other brands are very similar. If you want a "frequent folder" for daily folds and multimode transport, you may desire a folder with smaller wheels and smaller fold, like a Brompton or clones (referred to as Brompnot, there is a recent thread about those), those have 16" wheels and a "trifold" frame that folds MUCH smaller than any bifold frame. If you're unfamiliar with either of those styles, you should handle one in person before buying online.

EDIT: "Light enough for travel." Details please; car, train, or flight?
Light enough for travel means able to store in a car or carry up a flight of stairs.

I am looking at the Zizzo Urbano, it is only 1 pound heavier than the Liberté. Urbano offers a wider saddle and wheels.

All the bike stores in Toronto doesn't sell the Zizzo or Dahon in person to get a good feel of it.