I'm the anecdote.

Bikes: '12 Schwinn, '13 Norco

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1110 Post(s)
Liked 1,176 Times in 795 Posts
Originally Posted by tandempower
It sounds like you're backing off compared with what you posted:

Too bad. I was getting visions of a Bike Forums Psychology sub-form. Now if there's no such forum, how are you going to analyze my visions, along with my mind and communications as you've already done?

I'm telling you, you're missing out. There are a couple of other posters who just delight in analyzing and ridiculing me for the way I think and write. You would be in good company with them, if you're not already.

Oh, but in case you didn't realize it, the reason they all ridicule me is because they're pro-car; so if that's not your reason for posting in LCF, then you might not get along with them as well as I think; or they might start analyzing and ridiculing your mind if you fail to tow the line of being pro-car/driving.
I never said that I was psycho analyzing you or anyone else in either post. I was simply describing my difficulty communicating with you, but said differently in each statement.

I do come to Bike Forums or any forum to discuss things from time to time. If I can communicate clearly with other members, whether we agree or disagree on a topic, it makes further discussion interesting and potentially worthwhile.

What attracted me to LCF here at BF was the high speed rail thread. If that rail is built, one portion of that railway will be 3 miles from my house by bicycle or car. Too bad the nearest station will be 20 miles away and I'd have to go back into town to get there.