View Single Post
Old 11-07-08, 06:30 PM
-holiday76
No one cares

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
Liked 105 Times in 64 Posts
Where'd You Ride Today? (New & Improved)

I live in Phoenixville PA which is an old former steel town and a suburb of Philadelphia. It's on the Skukill River which flows into Philadelphia. There is a bike path with goes next to the river all the way to the city.

I wanted to start out my pictures at my local coffee shop, but unfortunately, and this always seems to happen to me, there was a really weird guy hanging outside where my bike was. He really really really wanted to talk to me about his BMX bike from what I could gather. I didnt gather much because I really couldnt understand him due to an accent and the fact that I think he might have been 4 quarts short of a gallon. I didnt get any pics at the coffee shop.

Instead I rode right out of town to the trail head.

oh, let me just warn you a lot of these pics are probably boring and redundant. I'm also sure lots of people have posted pics of this bike path as its a very popular place in the area.

Anyhow, we're on our way.

Likes For -holiday76: