View Single Post
Old 01-20-11, 10:06 AM
AZORCH

Bikes: 1966 Paramount | 1971 Raleigh International | ca. 1970 Bernard Carre | 1989 Waterford Paramount | 2012 Boulder Brevet | 2019 Specialized Diverge

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Liked 76 Times in 40 Posts
Originally Posted by southpawboston
Look what arrived safely at my house yesterday:

I'm so excited. According to FedEx tracking, AZORCH's Shogun should have arrived at his house yesterday as well. Assuming he received the Shogun safe and sound, we can call it a completed trade!

I can't wait to get started building it up with everything removed from the Shogun!
It was like Christmas all over again yesterday afternoon. I unpacked a beautiful powder blue Shogun (great packing, by the way!) and was so pumped up I began to hold handlebars and saddles up next to the frame to sort of "eyeball" what the build is going to look like. We're buried in snow (again) today; school has been cancelled, so I'm only going to hang around the building for a couple of hours (it's just me and the custodian and his snow blower anyway) and head home to hang the cantilever brakes. Photos WILL be posted once it's built up, and I'm jazzed to get a frame that by the tape measure certainly appears to be a much better fit!

Enjoy the Voyageur, SPB, and watch the mail for a little something extra I'm sending your way. To everyone else, Southpaw Boston is a class act and I highly recommend him if you ever have the opportunity to deal with him in the future.