Old 03-20-24, 05:51 AM
csport

Bikes: Soma Double Cross Disc (2017), red Hardrock FS (circa 1996)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
Liked 155 Times in 102 Posts
Originally Posted by roadcrankr
You experienced success with bikeinn? Great prices listed, but I could never finalize an order. Seems like a scam to me.
Originally Posted by big john
I bought from them twice recently. Good prices and no problems. I found out about them because they had stuff nobody else did.
Originally Posted by icemilkcoffee
I bought stuffs from them 4 times and never had any issues. What was your specific issue?
Originally Posted by NVFlinch
Always had good luck with them. Most orders seem to come from the Netherlands, so a bit of shipping time to be had. Definitely not a scam. In fact, I have one order from them now that arrived in Los Angeles customs, and is being transfered to USPS as we speak/post.
FWIW, last summer I tried to buy a rack from them which was not easy to get in the US. I chose the "USPS" shipping which is in fact SpringGDS (courier in Netherlands, that is why orders seem to come from Netherlands) with the final delivery by USPS. A month after the ordrer date (no problem with that, I understand that I chose the budget shipping) a delivery was attempted and USPS tracking said "notice left". There was no notice, and I also received the following email from tradeinn:

email from tradeinn

I came to my USPS station, showed them the printout of the tracking history from usps.com and they could not find the package saying it probably had not reached their station yet. It was returned to sender as described in the email above, tracking was updated the same day saying a required number of delivery attempts had been made and the package was being returned to sender. This is what happened. One delivery attempt, no notice left, no chance to pick up the package at the USPS station.

I could think it was just my experience unless it was stated otherwise in the email from tradeinn. Why are they using this courier?
They also had a DHL shipping option, which was more expensive.

Not a scam, I got money back.