Old 01-10-20, 07:00 AM
edwong3

Bikes: 2023 Zizzo Liberte

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Liked 71 Times in 46 Posts
Radpower Bikes.

Thanks for posting this. I am considering later in the year to get a larger e-bike for grocery shopping and general transportation and have been looking at the Radcity Step-thru or the Radwagon (Don't know if I have the space for it though). So far, I have seen nothing but good reviews online and what stands out the most is their customer service which is excellent by most accounts. Now I have no personal experience with them but it is good to have the perspective from a customer who has purchased several bikes from that company.

Originally Posted by justinschulz9
so seattle has a company called rad bikes, we use these bikes in our rental fleet out here on maui. now we havent had too many issues with Rad bikes but looking online these bikes are looked at as if they are the worst e bikes around. that isnt the case they are just cheaply made and need alot of attention. cost is around 1200 now. these bikes are good for putzing around a city but only up to around 25 miles.
customer service is really good for us sense we are a rental company but until there are bike shops available for ebikes these wouldnt be the best of commuters.