View Single Post
Old 05-31-18, 04:21 PM
Abu Mahendra

Bikes: In service - FSIR Spin 3.0, Bannard Sunny minivelo, Dahon Dash Altena folder. Several others in construction or temporarily decommissioned.

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 897 Post(s)
Liked 17 Times in 17 Posts
Originally Posted by kidshibuya
The bike shop has featured the bike on there site:
Tyrell CSI **********?? Trispork & Rotorcrank velostyle TICKET

Happy with the job they did in the end. I think a lot of the delay was simple communication difficulty, things got moving in the end when I think I managed to convey want I wanted better. Would have no issues using them again.

I have put over 300km on the bike now, really happy with it. Though riding in the wet is an adventure, using carbon rim brakes in the wet is just a gentle suggestion to the bike that it should slow when it can if its no bother. And I might want a larger tooth cassette, maybe a 11-30 tooth would be ideal up from the current 11-25. But then Ill need to shave weight off to pay for that, which I am already doing with some tune skewers (more of a theft deterrent really) and a carbon stem cap, only about 20 grams saved lol. After that I might get some titanium bolts... Then I think I am stuck, nothing to upgrade.
looking good, kid. I've been a fan of that website/shop for a while. I like the E.B.S. minivelos they sell.