JoeTBM 
Droid on a mission

Bikes: Diamondback Wildwood Classic

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 317 Post(s)
Liked 280 Times in 195 Posts

Pictures of the storage/repair shop.

As I said it is donated space and I share the 1st floor with the emergency sleep gear and stored clothing for the shelter. The owner of the unit allowed me to build the workbench and add some more lighting and keep a compressor there.

The boat trailer belongs to the owner of the unit and when I built the workbench I had to select cabinets that are shallower than standard kitchen type or there would be no way to get the trailer out. There are about a dozen bikes ready for distribution and another 12 or so to be repaired and 2 more are due in today for repairs. I work on about 20 bikes a week between the shop and the on-site repairs.

Cabinets and shelves in between were provided by a local cabinet shop. Bench top is double layer of 3/4" plywood measuring 2' x 8' topped with self stick vinyl tile Cheap bench mounted work stand but looking for Park Tool to help me if possible with a better one.

I just added a 4-1/2" bench vice on the right corner and I need to build myself a wheel truing setup in my spare time

No AC, just a 20" box fan and a roll-up garage door but Im not complaining.....yet

Last edited by JoeTBM; 06-12-18 at 02:22 AM.