Old 12-20-15, 08:14 AM
stdlrf11
Living the Dream

Bikes: 2015 AWOL Frameset with custom drivetrain, 20?? Windsor Tourist, 2010 Specialized Secteur

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I find hand tools and electrical tape all the time. It's gotten to the point I don't pick them up anymore.
My last big find was a huge sheet of bubble wrap. It was so big I couldn't fit it all in by backpack, so I cut off a huge chunk and took it home. We were able to insulate three windows with it.
I've found bags, reflective vests, car windshield sun shades, etc.
My biggest find was the part of the tow truck that slides in behind your wheel to lock it in place. Probably 50lbs... Jet black... In the middle of the street at 4am. That could have ruined someone's day.
My coolest find were two new friends. A young Siberian Husky had gotten loose from his yard and was almost hit by the car in front of me. I pulled over and he walked right up to me, wagging his tail. As I was trying to figure out what to do next, his owner, a good looking Mexican woman, came running down the street looking for him.

There is a cool facebook group called Road Swag that my friend runs. They post pics of their most recent finds. Y'all might like it.