Thread: Addiction LXXVI
View Single Post
Old 10-18-19, 01:46 PM
Ramona_W
Casually Deliberate

Bikes: 1995 Trek 820, 1994 Trek 930 (project), 1/2 of a 1980s Colin Laing tandem

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1163 Post(s)
Liked 11 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by DougRNS
Welcome back. Did you come back for the annual discussion about the group W bench? If so, you're a little early but stick around and add some class to this place. We certainly need it.
Yes, I noticed that. Nah. I finally got out on the tandem a couple times and it's been like seven months since I dropped in so here I am.

I made an appointment with the GP for next week because even the so far very short trips on the bike are kicking my butt. (I'm taking a multivitamin with iron and have been hitting the trainer for ~30 minutes a day/3 times a week for a month or so.) I'm tired most of the time and oftentimes I wake up more tired than when I went to sleep. I mean I'm naturally tired when I go to sleep at night but when I wake up in the morning I'm like "What was the point of that exactly?" I was pretty sad today because LoP rode down to OHSO for a burger and we did that before together and I also got a lovely mimosa and even though I'm not eating beef anymore I could still have had a drink and a chicken sandwich or something. But I knew there was no way in hell I'd be able to make the whole trip so I had to just give him a kiss and send him on his way. Please tell me this is going to get better.