Old 11-28-14, 10:12 PM
Jinkster

Bikes: 2013 Specialized CrossTrail Disc,2004 Giant OCR3,1999 Trek Mountain Track Sport 800

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked 45 Times in 26 Posts
Originally Posted by Carbonfiberboy
That is so, so,so, so, so cool.
Thanks man!

And ya know I almost went back to edit that (due to your board name) to include that...much of the speed, hence flatter trajectory which leads to increased accuracy would not have been made possible with my lighter weight bows if it hadn't of been for the advent of "Carbon Fiber" arrow shafting....which btw I build myself which is just installing the points/inserts/nocks and doing whatever paintwork and fletching I desire and I find just the making of such therapeutic in it's own....here's some I called my Flaming CF Arrows....

First I blow canned on the red, into neon yellow, into white fade.....

Then install the hardware and fletch them up!....

and here's a vid I made a few days back of me shooting those very arrows from my Black Widow Take-Down Recurve.....

but the real cool thing?...is that for me?...I'm finding that while cycling is great exercise for my lower body and also a wonderful cardio exercise?...which makes it the perfect compliment to the upper body benefits of archery?...."THEY BOTH"....have a psychological benefit of giving me inner peace.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
fire1.jpg (49.0 KB, 199 views)
fire2.jpg (43.3 KB, 197 views)
fire3.jpg (41.6 KB, 200 views)
fire4.jpg (55.8 KB, 198 views)