Old 03-01-17, 04:13 PM
aplcr0331
Hear myself getting fat

Bikes: Sir Velo A Sparrow

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
Liked 265 Times in 134 Posts
Of all the old guys who you've talked to that say nobody goes through mentorship anymore, how many of them are mentors?

Sounds a lot like those old guys complaining about kids getting participation trophies. Well, my 8 year old never asked for one, never demanded one, but his old coach sure like handing them out. Who's giving the trophies? Exactly, you and us other ****ty parents.

Or, even better the old guys who say "all kids do is stay inside on their game consoles, when I was a kid...blah-blah-blah". Then when my son and his friends are outside and heaven forbid the ball goes into the neighbors yard, **** you'd think they ***** his wife. Screaming and yelling at kids when they are outside...so...go back inside is that what you old ****s want?

These old times sponsoring new rider programs? Taking a CAT 5 under their wing? What would happen if I asked a question as a complete Cat 5 noob on this very board? Mentorship? Lol, yeah right. "Did you read the stickies?" (Yes, I've read them all). Or a personal favorite "use the search function". Looks like mentorship to me.

Last edited by aplcr0331; 03-01-17 at 04:19 PM.