Old 07-10-12, 05:02 PM
ChrisM2097

Bikes: 2007 Specialized Rockhopper Disc; Trek 7.5 FX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by death m3tal
Wow, I haven't been on this board for almost 4 years, but a lot has happened since then. First, I got deployed to Afghanistan shortly after joining this site and so it's safe to say that I didn't do much biking in 2009, then got a new job when I returned home and actually bike commuted for about 9 months exclusively, until my wife told me that she was pregnant with our second, which caused me to go out and buy a second car for the family. So, with a second car, the daily bike commute got less and less apealing for a while with a new infant in the house and sleepless nights. Then got another new job and moved across the country from Virginia to San Francisco. We are back to one vehicle (my Jeep is in VA with some friends for the time being because of cost to try to move it). So, anyway, I've been exclusively bike commuting since I moved here for the last month or so. But the biggest change that has occured is that I am no longer eligible to post in the clydesdale forum! I'm under 200 now days, I lost the fat while in Afghanistan and have pretty much kept it off since coming home with the bike commuting. Right now, I'm about 195 or so.

So, now the important question, how do I unsubscribe from this thread? I've been getting emails from this thread for the last four years and only now have gotten back to the board and have no idea how to unsubscribe.
Congrats - but you don't have to leave us. You can still provide encouragement if you'd like. But if you don't want to receive notifications, scroll to the top of the page, just above the first post on the page, click "Thread Tools" > "Unsubscribe".

Welcome to the SF Bay Area. There are lots of great rides all over the place. One of my favorite leisurely rides in SF is from the Ferry Building to Tiburon.