View Single Post
Old 08-31-10, 03:03 PM
zzOtherlandzz

Bikes: 2011 Rocky Mountain Vertex 29'r, 2007 Trek 1500 -- 2003 Gary Fisher Tassajara -- 2006 Gary Fisher Tassajara Disc (converted to touring bike)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I've had fried pickles before... They were actually pretty good. NOT something I would want to eat everyday though.

Anyway.... Why I didn't ride today.... cus I'm dumb..... I had plans... To do a different ride than normal today. Mapped it out on google maps to get an idea of the distance and how long it would take me to ride it and what time I would have to leave. Checked which way the wind was blowing, checked the RADAR. I mean I put some effort into the plan.... I'm talking like 15 minutes of solid effort into this plan The plan was take my mom to the post office & then the bank and drive to where I wanted to drop myself off for the ride & she could drive back to her house. So I put my bike shoes on, drove to the post office (I have SPD shoes not too bad to drive in), drove to the bank and headed to where I wanted dropped off... Got about half way there and realized I left my gloves on the kitchen table... I don't mind riding without gloves for a shorter ride ... but I need them for the 27 mile planned ride... So drove her back to the grocery store went shopping with her & came home. Yeah I could go for a ride now... but I really had my heart set on the planned ride, to do something different to change things up a bit.... And now I don't really feel like fighting the 13mph headwind on my normal ride.... Soooo anyway.... I'm wimping out.. NO RIDE TODAY for me..