Old 10-07-15, 06:28 AM
WonderMonkey

Bikes: 2011 Cannondale Quick 5, 2014 Raleigh Revenio 2.0

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Liked 66 Times in 36 Posts
Originally Posted by NukiWaza
Looking into this question now like everyone else. Visited one LBS and the guys did not know much more than the basics. I had to explain to him what trainer road was. Since they talked openly about riding till it got down to 20F I guess that makes sense.

Visited another LBS and not only did they do a better job walking me through the basic option but when I mentioned trainer road me said to come upstairs. They were in the midst of setting up a bike + wahoo kicker snap and Zwift. He said to come back later in the week and they would have a working setup to try out. He said they decided to set it up because they polled their best riders they were all switching over to Zwift. All his riders had not only been using it but had also been setting up rides with one another.
I'm using the Wahoo Fitness Blue Speed Cadence Sensor. So far it is doing well though once I dial it in I'm going to zip tie it into place so it doesn't lose functionality during a bumpy ride or come off when I'm escaping a pack of wolves or something.

I have not used any other product than Zwift so I can't compare. It is still in beta and free so I wonder if it is better than BKool or if it is just new, and therefore different, and therefore interesting.