View Single Post
Old 12-01-18, 08:22 AM
CrowSeph

Bikes: BMC SLR01; Cannondale Trail; Lot's of project and vintage bikes..

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 333 Post(s)
Liked 168 Times in 101 Posts
Unhappy Lumbar Pain......

First! Sorry if this place is not the right one , i really need your help.
One year from now (almost some month after i got a new job) , i remember correctly when it start to hurt so much...
I need to admin my work is not that great , not for the work itself but for the people around they are really toxic to me. The day when my back hurts a lot i was moving some motor oil until something is happened and start my inside rage , i acted normally but when i was on rage i maked an huge weight lift with some box of this damn motor oil... the pain started and still today sometimes is really painful.
Pain is located around the lumbar area (L1-L5)

May 2018:
Done x-rays into the local hospital but the guy who did it forgot to give me the report. He just told me i have a starting herniated to the disc.
My personal medic did not accept the x-rays since whitout the report he can't do anything (not even take a look).

July 2018:
I started at gym with some benefits but sometimes still hurt A LOT! when i came back after a ride i need to lie down to the floor to calm a bit the pain.
Sometimes the pain is still active for days or weeks....

Nov 2018:
I took another x-rays with report this time , with the hip bone and legs alignment and everything is fine eccept for a dorsal scoliosis.
My medic sayd the samne things , do not lift weight and other similar stuff. But one thing is changed , somehow i don't have hernia anymore but just scoliosis (and that sound strange to me).

My personal trainer noticed first a bit of scoliosis , and make me the right training and now even with the update report i can still do the training.
He said , there is nothing you can worry about it but you need to work in order keep my back like this and whitout any worsening.

I want to get rid of this pain and be as i was before , i don't want to make more x-rays since they are a lot of radiation i don't needed.

My question are:
- What i can do next for knowing the reason of this pain?
- As you can see in the link below , i have that hernia or not?
- Is possible that with a dorsal scoliosis i have a lombar pain?

May/18 xrays: https://i.postimg.cc/y8F8FJPD/IMG-20181201-143850.jpg
Nov/18 xrays: https://i.postimg.cc/J4HnzYHc/IMG-20181201-143801.jpg