Jim from Boston

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 800 Post(s)
Liked 218 Times in 171 Posts
Originally Posted by Jim from Boston
Thanks for your reply @CliffordK. …
Originally Posted by Rollfast
I can't necessarily make heads or tails of all your nested comments. Standard forum protocols ask you to address an issue separately or at least one at a time and inline. Explaining how how [sic] post doesn't help me to sort it out so I tend to gloss over it.

I'm more than happy to try and help you all I can but I'm an old geezer in the guise of Skippy.

If everyone wants to bicker, can we do it in A&S as is customary? Mr. bill can probably find a statute for it.
I did not receive a reply from @CliffordK to acknowledge or dispute my post and that’s fine with me. I’ve not been advised by any Moderators that I have violated any “Standard Forum Protocols’ in 10 years on Bike Forums,

Indeed I have explained my expansive posting style on several occasions, most recently and completely here (link), though I do so with nested quotes, including one by you @Rollfast.

Perhaps you prefer this opinion on a now-closed thread:
Originally Posted by Frankfast
Forums for me are just like fast food. If I want something healthy, I'll read some good fiction.
BTW, I didn’t understand your reference to Skippy, and I think that photograph might be of a character on the TV Sitcom, Momma’s Family.” Does not Standard Writing Protocol recommend clarity, intelligibility, or at least parenthetical explanation of such references?

Last edited by Jim from Boston; 07-14-19 at 11:47 AM.