Old 06-19-19, 10:02 AM
Lalato

Bikes: Dahon Curl i8

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked 10 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by aadhils
I've read from a few US vendors like Clevercycles that they will be having the US version soon with a June/July delivery date. Cant wait!
I'm excited in the sense that it is a step forward for Brompton... arguably the leader in upscale commuter folding bikes. They aren't the first to marry electric motors with folding bikes, but if they can deliver a refined experience compared to what's out there, then it might even be worth the high price. What is the final price on these anyways?

Originally Posted by linberl
Or you can do this now, and it's a lot lighter weigh (4.5 lbs) t, can be removed completely in 10 seconds and used on any other bikes you have. Special mounts available for Brompton so you can still use your luggage. Onemotor.co.

It's definitely a neat option. I just wish it wasn't so expensive. I can afford it, but I also want to take a trip to Spain... and I'm afraid that there will always be a trip I want to take to... somewhere. But still... neat idea. If your riding around the Bay Area ever takes you into Alameda, let me know. Would be cool to check it out.