Old 10-04-13, 06:02 AM
speedwobbles

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mvcrash - Yeah, I get the feeling that I should have stopped, but the dog seemed much more aggressive from the get-go. I have been approached by similar dogs guarding flocks of sheep while hiking. They've just sauntered over while barking and then realized I'm not a wolf before leaving me alone.

phoebeisis - The cop was not really familiar with the area because I went to the police in the town that had the hospital. I'm not sure if the town I was in even had a police station. In any case, after coming out of the hospital I just went to the nearest station.

MingusDew - I've submitted an official complaint to the police service and on Monday I have an appointment with the hospital. They will apparently give me a form that I give to the police in order to oblige the dog owner to have the dog checked by a vet. I've also got GPS data showing exactly where I was, photos of the dogs/the bites and a letter from the hospital attesting that I went there for treatment/the level of the bites. With at least a week off the bike I've got lots of time to try and see this through.