View Single Post
Old 01-13-20, 06:30 AM
jamesdak 

Bikes: Paletti,Pinarello Monviso,Duell Vienna,Giordana XL Super,Lemond Maillot Juane.& custom,PDG Paramount,Fuji Opus III,Davidson Impulse,Pashley Guv'nor,Evans,Fishlips,Y-Foil,Softride, Tetra Pro, CAAD8 Optimo,

Mentioned: 156 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2323 Post(s)
Liked 4,990 Times in 1,777 Posts
Originally Posted by bruce19
What company? I thought Zen was out of business. No?

https://bikeportland.org/2016/02/25/...s-doors-176080

Oops, sorry should have mentioned who. I meant Lemond. I was talking with Ben McCarthy. His email is ben@lemond.cc.

Here's the text of the email from last Jan:

"Greetings Jim, hope you're well and thanks for reaching out! You're in luck - We still have about 60 of the Washoe frames available, in all sizes.

Just as an FYI - We can get you set up with just a frame + fork, or if you were interested in a full build, we're currently able to spec with Shimano components. Lead time from point of order to shipment is usually about 4-5 weeks, as the frames are hand painted and he does have to factor in any frame orders from us into his daily workload. I would keep you updated along the way, but just letting you know ahead of time. A complete build might see additional time because I would need to order in all of the components.

Lastly, we offer the frame in 3 color palettes:
-Black w/ Lt. Blue lettering
-Orange w/ Lt. Blue lettering
-Lt. Blue w/ Orange lettering
-Custom colors are available with request. I would have to check with the painter to see what additional charges might be for custom paint & decals.

I've attached the geometry chart below and a few photos for your review. Please let me know if you have any questions about fitment, or otherwise. I meant to also include some photos of the painted bike, but my work computer unfortunately fried last week so I'm without them at the moment... you might look on our Facebook or Instagram in the meantime.

Kind regards,

BEN MCCARTHY
Product Research and Development

LeMond Bicycles

103 Palladium Way

Oak Ridge, Tennessee, 37830

United States of America

844.622.5750 | 612.486.5750

"
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
And then this was a price quote from a later email:

"We've got four 55cm frames remaining, and the price is $2349+shipping. Includes a paint-matched ENVE Road carbon fork, Chris King inset7 headset, and Thomson seatpost collar."