Old 07-07-19, 07:28 PM
oldbikenewbike

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked 51 Times in 33 Posts
Originally Posted by RobbieTunes
OK, now I hate you.

Super score, and very, very nice. I have the saddle if you need it, for shipping. I have the same frame/fork/headset, with some scuffing on the R side.
Ride it OEM, or hot rod it. Either way, great bike. I've even seen one completely stripped of paint, and it looked pretty good. Stays were polished almost all the way, as was the fork.
Hi Robbie

Thanks for the generous saddle offer, but hang onto it in case you find one like I did, missing it. You'd never forgive yourself, lol.

The paint is smooth to the touch, showing it was kept up and waxed. Like I said, one of the cleanest I've had it quite some time. It will be needing some attention, but not much.

Oh, and the frame is really to small for me (6') to ride. Just my luck I find one in this condition and it's not the right size. I picked it up just to have, knowing how hard they are to come by in any size or condition. Even the Windsor Competition I bought the other day isn't tall enough, but it was priced right in great shape (after I was done with it) and is another hard to come by original bike.

I'll Post shots when I'm done!

fred