Old 09-09-19, 03:37 PM
kissTheApex

Bikes: Yes please

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 536 Post(s)
Liked 308 Times in 199 Posts
Originally Posted by WhyFi
.... One thing that I'm not so fond of is that it will occasionally drop a car from the warning track when it shadows long enough. In fairness, this typically happens when the car is close enough that it'll be on your personal radar, but still.
Yup, those are the most frequent false negatives I seem to get as well. But as you said, by the time they “disappeared”, the radar has had detected them and followed them until they match your speed.

For me me the one true false negative happened last weekend. At a three way stop, I made a u turn, and there was a car heading at the stop sign behind me (after my turn). The car apparently made a right turn, basically turning into the lane behind me and since the turn speed was low, radar didn’t detect it until the car sped up to overtake. There was still ample time until it was detected and it passed, but made me make a mental note to check my six visually after stop signs.

Did you notice cars cars showing up in the middle of screen like other wahoo users reported?

Last edited by kissTheApex; 09-09-19 at 03:41 PM.