Machka 
In Real Life

Bikes: Lots

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3203 Post(s)
Liked 596 Times in 329 Posts
Originally Posted by Machka
This week is starting well with 12.4 km on foot already, and no treadmill walking in that.
I'm up to 22.29 km for the week now, with 1.5 days to go. A little bit of that was treadmill walking ... the rest was part of my commute, errands, and exercise.

Speaking of the treadmill ... we are planning to buy a treadmill. And what does that have to do with Living Car Light?

Simply this ... right now, we need to use the van to get to and from the gym. I could walk there from work, but getting home via public transportation would be a real pain. And there is no public transportation from where Rowan works.

However, if we buy a treadmill, it will be at home and we won't have to drive anywhere to use it.

Why don't we just walk/run outside? We could ... and do ... and will continue to do so ... but winter and darkness is at hand, and we figure we'll get better workouts in a climate controlled environment.

We're also discussing getting a rowing machine as well, and soon we'll have a couple bicycles set up on trainers, plus a small weights area.