Old 03-24-18, 03:08 PM
Yungavalanche80

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Legal thievs

Originally Posted by corrado33
I ordered an 8 speed nexus on amazon through niagara cycle works before I had read any reviews (it's amazon, I've never had a problem.) The IGH was supposed to be at my house yesterday. It never showed up. I checked the actual UPS tracking number and it says it hasn't even been shipped yet, only that the "label" has been created. Amazon say's it's "shipped." I then looked up reviews, seeing tons of reviews about how their (Niagara Cycle Works) service is terrible and they take forever to ship.

Should I wait it out? It is the holiday season. Should I just cancel the order? The only problem is that this was literally the only place I could find the hub. It's out of stock everywhere else. I'm afraid it's out of stock for them too and they just don't reflect that on their site (or amazon.)

EDIT: I placed the order on amazon on 11/27.
hey i just ordered tube simple huh? Not really..wasa pix an an ad for 20x1.75 continental tube w sharader valve ,easy not these guys i got a 20x1.9 to 20x2.5--' emailef them30× times(they said)(what you ordered you recieved 30+ times) am i stupid or are they crooks.and using false advertizement on the web isnt that illegal.i just joined to tell whoever us hraring me..NIGARA CYCLCE OF NEW YORK ARE LEGAL CROOKS ..THERE SHOULD BE LAWS FOR THEIR MISSREPERTATION OF WHAT THEY SHOW ONLINE AND WHAT STUPID PEOPLE RECIEVE YES ALL OVER 2 DAMM TUBES 20 LOUSY DOLLARS MY 20X1.75 TUBRS SHOULD BR HERE BY MONDAY STAY TUNED PLEASE....