Old 05-14-19, 08:38 AM
puma1552

Bikes: '17 Colnago C-RS (Full 5800); '16 Specialized Sirrus Elite

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 363 Post(s)
Liked 62 Times in 40 Posts
Originally Posted by ridelikeaturtle
It's very likely UPS and USPS never responded to Wiggle - never updating the status of the inquiry - and so in kind they never responded to you / updated the case.
I don't doubt you're correct, I'm sure nobody at UPS did their job either. But, would it be that hard for Wiggle to simply send me a message saying they:

A) Haven't heard anything yet
B) Followed up (god forbid they follow up if they don't hear anything)

I don't think it's appropriate for them to just 'not respond' just because they didn't get a response. They could - and should - have the decency as customer service representatives to follow up, and/or at the very least inform me that they've heard nothing yet. Basic decency, really. I do this all day long at work, constantly following up with everyone, because nobody does their job, and constantly letting others know that I've yet to hear a response but have followed up.

Why do I always have to hold the bag on everything for everyone? Not once in this entire process was Wiggle proactive about anything, and that's probably the most irritating aspect. Entirely reactive, not at all proactive on anything at all.

Last edited by puma1552; 05-14-19 at 08:44 AM.