View Single Post
Old 11-28-18, 03:07 PM
monstorr

Bikes: Trek Crockett 7 and a bunch of projects =)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by adrien
Goodness, coming back here and seeing this after 6 years is humbling. Bike people are awesome, and give me hope.

Still riding, a lot, and weight for me is stable around 215. I'm 6'3, 42-inch chest, long arms, waist is now a 34. So I'm down to mostly large unless it's a race cut, in which case XL works for me.

Time for another purge, and I'm happy to do it here. I'll check back every few days for PMs. And, life's been kind to me, so I'll cover postage on the condition that you please let me know when you've received / used the clothing, and that you keep the vibe going here.

Okay, so, free and washed are the following:

Tops
- Specialized long-sleeve, XL. Black/grey with red accents. Nice jersey, plenty of life yet. Room for up to a 46-48 chest I'd guess
- Giordana long-sleeve jersey, XL. A little tighter / thinner than the above. Seal grey with black, lots of reflective. Good life left.
- Isodore XL short-sleeve merino jersey, black/cream. Runs bog, easily enough room for 40 waist / 48+ chest

Bibs (many...)
- girodna silver line black, XL. decent life left, good for waist up to 38 or so
- morvelo black and white XL, almost new. Runs smaller, good up to 36 inch waist or so
- 2x Castelli black and white XL. Good life left. Up to 40 I'd say
- Hincapie black / white / red, XL. almost new. up to 40
- panache black and white, XL, almost new. up to 40
- oakley XL, mostly black with white logo, rebranded hincapie. Runs big -- prob up to 42 waist

Other:
- Castelli black and white knickers (lightly thermal, great for 40-60 degrees)
- pearl izumi tights, XL. Good to 38 waist. Worn, but some life left

I'd like to also request no more than 3 items per person, assuming folks are okay with that. Cheers all, let me know.
Hi There!

I just want to open and say thank you for offering this to members of the forum. I would be very interested in some bibs if possible.

As I increase my cycling kit, I will be sure to post anything I do not fit/wear anymore!