Old 03-12-20, 08:38 AM
Lattz

Bikes: 80s Alan Super Record, 79' Somec Special, 90s Rossin(?) Columbus Ego Triathlon, previously: Bianchi SBX Reparto Corse (stolen) and so on...

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 391 Post(s)
Liked 813 Times in 602 Posts
Originally Posted by VintageTTfan
...the only thing I would change would be to put bullhorns on it....
Why didn't you post the other one as well? They have two of them the other is with bullhorn and the pixel-decals.

They are artists, they always built nice bikes, since from the beginning they made it sure, they only want to build awesome ones, and I guess that is what they do today as well. I'm not much of a modern bike lover, but when I opened their website for the first time a few weeks ago, a blue (what I normally don't like) triathlon bike (what I normally also don't like) caused a temporary meltdown in my brain. What is also a nice thing about them, that they are literally in love with their pantograph. Not only that they have nicely panto'd everything back in the old days when "it was cool". I've seen examples, when people sent them their newer equipment to "help to make it worthy for the artisan frame" and they did it. The bike in your post is a really special one (its just odd that the site has 2 of them, they must have got them from the same collector), I'm anyway a fan of cromovelato, besides its not aging nicely, but this is great shape.
Likes For Lattz: