Old 02-02-20, 08:31 AM
mjac

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
Liked 100 Times in 75 Posts
Your Right

Originally Posted by mjac
I have to go with shorts, the summers are too hot here. I tried to do some investigating but everything keeps coming up craps. One extreme example, from several people," AeroTech Designs are the most comfortable shorts I have ever worn and I have tried several." Then in this very thread, " I hate AeroTech Designs, they tried to saw my balls off." Then you throw in the Pearl Izumi, Louis Garneau experience, two highly recommended brands by several people, what are you going to do? It looks more and more like a trial and error thing because everyone is different. So I am only going to order shorts through Amazon Prime with free returns until something hits. I am not going to pay shipping to return something that was falsely advertised and marketed...Thanks,mjac
Originally Posted by Sy Reene
Buy from a place that allows returns. You'll never know how something will feel to you reading about it on a website.

Castelli does have a shorts (not bibs) version of the Free Aero Race, and also the same chamois is found in their Endurance2 shorts. Fwiw, I've also had a lot of luck with Sugoi stuff (RC Pro chamois can be found in their "Evolution" short).

You're probably not this size, but good price for these:
https://www.steepandcheap.com/castel...E0MTExMDAwMzU=
I think you are right. I was trying to do all the research and hit on just the right short right out of the gate. It is more of a trial and error thing until you find out what works for you. What works for me might not work for you. Everybody's different. Most of these companies do not have free returns, so, I will just order everything under Amazon Prime and return things until something fits. I am not going to pay $10 for return shipping for something that was falsely advertised and marketed like with the Garneau and Left Lane.

Yeah, that happens to me all the time. One of these places puts something on sale and only one size is available. Might look on Amazon for Castelli,Sugoi or Pwsalski. Is Castelli an Old School type company with high standards?...Thanks,mjac