View Single Post
Old 02-02-20, 02:28 PM
AdkMtnMonster
Airplanes, bikes, beer.

Bikes: Road bikes, mountain bikes, a cx bike, a gravel bike…

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
Liked 788 Times in 339 Posts
Originally Posted by mjac
Okay, bottom line. Name the companies in order top to bottom that you are getting your money's worth;Pactimo, Pear Izumi, Castelli, Sugoi,any others? The problem with this theory is that I went with Louis Garneau and Pearl Izumi,two highly recommended companies, their higher end stuff I caught on sale and they were garbage. I ordered the Pearl Izumi, then went on their own blog and old, loyal Pearl Izumi customers for 15 and 20 years, one after another stated the old 3D gel chamois was great and they all loved it but the new design chamois was trash and well below Pearl Izumi's old standards. One after another. A whole list of people. You can't win. It s trial and error. That's all there is to it...Thanks,mjac
It's become quite clear that you are a very discerning rider whose taint is comprised of the finest peri-hide. You deserve to plant your cheeks upon the nicest, most supple and effective chamois that $18 can buy, because those expensive bibs and shorts are obviously just a scam, they don't ride well, the fit is totally off, and no one is buying them. That's why those companies are so big in cycling- because NO ONE is riding their gear. Because they all suck. They're just names, no substance, no quality, and certainly no endorsements from @mjac. I'm switching over to Hanes with a Kleenex liner since @mjac has opened my eyes to the inferior quality of those terrible name brand bibs and shorts. Phwew! Dodged a bullet. Or was that a buttlet?