Old 05-24-19, 02:35 AM
Hmmm

Bikes: TCX & CAAD3 SAECO

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
Liked 118 Times in 66 Posts
Originally Posted by ryan_rides
I would never want to have a loose jersey. That's the opposite of the jersey's purpose. The only jersey I own right now is a little over a year old and it's a little stretched out because of that. I can't wait to buy a new one that fits well. I think jerseys should always have a race fit and also the pockets shouldn't be so flimsy. I remember Cadence came out with bibs that had thigh pockets. I think it's a great idea. Although Cadence' bibs were definitely better designed and higher quality, they are no longer available and the bibs from Rapha look like the pockets are flimsy.
I can confirm that pockets on the core cargo shorts from Rapha are anything but flimsy*. I carry phone, cliff bars and throw a GoPro in them as well when I want a camera better than my dumpy phone. Everything stays in the pockets well. Also rode in a light button up shirt on saturday and it was nice. On the road it was a little flappy but once I was off on the single track it was nice to have a shirt my body can breath a little in. I won't ride in that shirt all the time but it was nice to mix it up. Different strokes for different folks.

*Also can confirm that I am in no way paid to be so happy about these cargo shorts hahaha.