View Single Post
Old 07-22-19, 08:16 AM
Retro Grouch 

Bikes: Catrike 559 I own some others but they don't get ridden very much.

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1572 Post(s)
Liked 642 Times in 363 Posts
I sometimes think this 50+ bar is set way too low. There are a lot of different ways to have fun on a bicycle (or a tricycle) and, for me at least, how I find my fun has evolved through the years. I'm looking to find a bar with more patrons who are like me or who at least tolerate the people who have never chased a Strava KOM. I could never understand why people couldn't just skip over the threads that mentioned pie in the title.

I have a question for the group. If you fall from your bike and injure yourself does that count as an accident or is it an athletic injury? I ask because my kids have restricted me to only using a 4' step ladder and all of the two wheeled cycles have disappeared from my garage. I think it's because they think I've had too many athletic injuries. My brother-in-law, by the way fell while playing golf and needs to have a shoulder reconstruction. Golf! In my book that counts as an athletic injury too.