Old 09-26-19, 04:12 PM
VintageTTfan

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 333 Post(s)
Liked 230 Times in 193 Posts
Originally Posted by markwesti
Looks like the Greek sold the last one . Maybe ? @texaspandj what you been up to ?

Edit : He has more .
https://www.ebay.com/itm/12391707129...m=123917071295
How many of these does this guy in Greece have!?!? I bought one from him and my friend bought two from him. At the time I was told that was all he had left....which is a little annoying. It is also annoying that he never had the forks for these. The last one of these frames that he sold took forever to sell by the way. I am not suggesting that they are fake or that he is making them....they are not a hot enough item for anyone to counterfeit them and I have seen other examples of this frame from other sources and they are the same. The have the look and feel of being absolutely real and I am certain they are. There would be no motive to make fakes because this bike is too obscure and is not sought after that much at all. It is annoying that he was a little bit less than honest about how many frames he possessed. I am surprised that he has so many of such a rare frame. He must have bought out the entire stock for this size that was left over in a warehouse For a long time this frame was impossible to get ...and I mean for years...I know....I looked...I was and am obsessed with this frame. I wonder how many total were made. I am now totally just guessing that there might be anywhere from 150 to 200 frames total. Any thoughts on this Centurion experts? We need your thoughts on this....