Old 01-31-15, 05:11 PM
Wspsux

Bikes: Waterford, Salsa, Rivendell

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
Liked 26 Times in 14 Posts
Originally Posted by T13
Are you smoking crack? Americans aren't "work obsessed". We are "stuff obsessed". We want everything for cheap. We are obsessed with god bless the USA or "we will put a boot in yer ass", but don't think twice about dropping a paycheck on disposable Chinese made stuff at Wal-Mart. We have become a big image, with nothing to back it up, besides the past when we actually did work hard. We are spoiled, crybabies, still clinging to the "if I work hard I can make it or maybe become rich" , 1950s mentality that rich people still try to feed the rest of us, so that we keep the wheels turning, so they can stay rich. Joe Punchclock will ***** and complain about gas prices, but still drive the biggest vehicle he can afford. Happy as long as he can still afford a 12 pack and cable tv, so he can occuppy himself with sports. And don't you DARE try and make his 'Merica anything like Europe! We do things our way, and our way is the right way. The American way.

Gimme a break dude. That **** yer selling is a dying idea. People are realizing that.

Ok. I'm done.

you sound like lots of fun at parties.