jacobsever

Bikes: Super Pisa, Vigorelli, Scrambler

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by corrado33
Front rim logo not same color as bike.

Front fork logo may or may not match the color of the bike. (My digital colorchecker says no, but may be due to reflections.)
Interesting, everything is official from Bianchi. So any non-matching color is coming straight from the factory. Although I obviously added the decals myself on the front rim. But it was a sticker I got in an order from Bianchi's webstore!

White wheel/rim/stem/saddle rails/(Pedals??). Black would be 100x better. White makes it look like a wal-mart red/yellow bike wannabe.
Now that's something I totally agree about. I don't know why I ever went with half white on this build. I already have a black stem and Keo Classic pedals, and plan on building up a black rear wheel whenever I have some extra money. The rails on the saddle though? Nothing I can really do about that...just how that saddle came.

Spokes on rear rim aren't white? Or are badly painted...?(If you're going for that look...)
Nope! I don't like colored spokes. I'm a fan of plain silver spokes. (The front wheel was purchased already built off Craigslist, so no option there)

But yeah, I can't wait to get this bike looking the way I actually want to!