Old 11-05-19, 08:46 AM
queerpunk
aka mattio

Bikes: yes

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
Liked 58 Times in 35 Posts
you've got pretty unusual dimensions, but for track racing, you're in luck. very long and very low is not uncommon in track frame geo - though this is largely designed around accommodating fairly tradtional aerobar setups (low) on large frames. A Dolan DF3, for example, has a 12cm headtube in a 57 frame size (I wrote that before I finished reading your post). There are certainly others, but I don't know them off the top of my head. Doubtless a few other people on here do.

You won't find a BB30 track frameset, full stop, unless you get one custom made.

If you wanted to get wild you could also look at modifying a road TT frame that has a very short headtube. That's not all that weird on the track (or rather, it's not common, but neither is it unusual).

I expect that you'll be able to find something that works - though you might need flexibility on your stack dimensions. Fortunately for you there is a wide variety of very deep handlebars that can still put your torso where you're used to having it.