View Single Post
Old 02-21-21, 08:22 AM
chaadster
Thread Killer

Bikes: 15 Kinesis Racelight 4S, 76 Motebecane Gran Jubilée, 17 Dedacciai Gladiatore2, 12 Breezer Venturi, 09 Dahon Mariner, 12 Mercier Nano, 95 DeKerf Team SL, 19 Tern Rally, 21 Breezer Doppler Cafe+, 19 T-Lab X3, 91 Serotta CII, 23 3T Strada

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3129 Post(s)
Liked 1,698 Times in 1,026 Posts
Originally Posted by topflightpro
Track racing is so much fun, even at the masters level. And the track racing community is fantastic. Also, learning to move around on the track will give you exceptional pack handling skills - even if you've been riding and racing on the road for years.
I’m not saying I won’t, but I have to get my anxiety under control before I can really consider it. A lot of it comes from seeing how relaxed the vets look out there, while I’m nervous and working hard! I’m sure I need more fitness (both strength and weight loss), but I also need to get the Effort-to-Speed ratio figured out so I know where I can stay on the lines. I don’t really get how being high up, at the blue Recovery line, is actually recovery since it seems like it takes more power to get up there!

I dunno...it was intense, crazy, scary, and fun in equal proportions, so lemme get out there again this week and see if I can turn down the crazy and scary levels!