View Single Post
Old 04-26-07, 02:37 PM
unkchunk

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by schnee
Hey dumb****, guess what, scientists have been talking about this stuff for years, but they've basically been ignored, or silenced by the Bush administration. Actors have started talking about it only recently.
So sorry schnee. I've been hearing this "the world's going to run out of oil in 20 years" since I was in school in the 70's. I been through the redflag/green flag gas crisis in the 70's and the odd/even plate gas crisis in the 80's... and you claim is because of Bush? I had no idea AWOL National Guard pilots had that much pull.

If you can get passed your blind hate for a moment and consider how different it would be, if just a few of these celebrities who care so much about the environment actually stopped driving and started riding a bicycle 30 years ago. There certainly wouldn't be this "homeless/lost his license because of DUI" stereotype that I have to deal with everyday now. People drive SUV's, because the celebrities drive SUV's. If the rich and beautiful practiced what they preached and actually rode bicycles, we will see more folks rding bicycles. So who's the dumb**** now?